We are currently looking for a Cabinet Maker/Shop Fitter with minimum 3-5 years experience to join our team.
The successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Must hold a relevant Trade certificate (Cabinet Making/Joinery) and/or Shopfitting Qualifications
• Must hold white construction card
• Ability to read architectural drawings, cutting and construction of cabinets and fittings
• Onsite measurement review and installations
• Confident in using tools/ air tools/ power tools and operating machinery
• Follow established safety rules and regulations and maintain a safe and clean environment.
• CNC experience an advantage but not essential.
The successful applicant:
• Must be trustworthy and able to work well autonomously as well as part of a team
• The highest attention to detail and take full pride in your work
• Must have own reliable transport with proven reliability and attendance
• Work to meet deadlines without compromising on quality or safety
• Must be seeking long-term employment
Reporting to the Director, Production Services & Support at our Williamstown based workshop warehouse, this role will see the successful applicant commence on a full-time casual basis, progressing to full-time after completion of a successful 3-month probationary period.
As a valued Team member, you will be offered an attractive package, involving weekly pay, super and overtime. We reward and recognise performance and offer the opportunity of potential career progression with increased responsibility and access to high-end projects.
As one of Melbourne's strongest growing Tier II construction and shop fit-out companies with a great culture who values their employees, it is an opportunity not to be missed.
If you believe the above sounds like you and if you are looking to be a part of a quality, customer focused, forward thinking business, please submit your CV and cover letter via email email@example.com
Please note that while all applicants will be treated as strictly confidential, only successful applicants will be contacted.